Jul 12, 2020
In-Person Worship Services Resume!
In-Person Worship Services Resume on July 12! Our online components to the services will continue as well for those who want to worship at home.
- There will be no congregational singing during any of the services.
- There will be no food or beverages provided until further notice.
- Sunday mornings will only include worship services in the Sanctuary and Wesley Hall.
- Sunday School classes will not resume on campus at this time. Groups are encouraged to find ways to meet online or in other places.
- The Education Building will be closed on Sunday mornings. There will be no gathering time, group fellowship or community meals.
- Please maintain social distancing while on church campus and refrain from hugging, shaking hands, greeting each other with a holy kiss, etc.
- Face masks are strongly encouraged. Take-home face masks will be available, but not required.
- Please leave appropriate space between your family and other families sharing the same pew or row of chairs.
- Please worship with us from home if you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms that could resemble COVID-19.
- Touch-free, hand-sanitizing stations will be available at the entrances of the worship spaces. Everyone is highly encouraged to use them as you enter and exit the buildings.
- Restrooms will be open and available. Please wash your hands thoroughly and observe good hygiene habits.
- Bibles, Hymnals, paper, pencils, etc. have been removed from the pews in order to remove the use of shared items. Please bring your own Bible for worship.
- Both worship spaces have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. The Sanctuary will be cleaned and sanitized by our staff between the two traditional services.
- Printed worship service materials will not be distributed.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the services. Offering plates will be placed at the exits of Wesley Hall and the Sanctuary. Tithes may continue to be given online or by mailing a check to the church office.
- Childcare is not available at this time; therefore all children will be with their family during the worship services. Take-home children's craft/worship packets are available in all services.
- There will be a children’s time during the 9 a.m. Xperience Worship Service and the 10:30 a.m. Traditional Worship Service, however children will stay with their families rather than coming to the front.
- Ushers will be directing families to their seats.
- There will be two entrances/exits open at the beginning and end of the services for people to utilize to avoid crowding or funneling. At the end of the services, staff and ushers will dismiss by sections to designated exits to ensure a proper flow.
- Rows of chairs in Wesley Hall are spaced 6 feet apart and every other pew in the Sanctuary is roped off to help accommodate socially distanced seating. In Wesley Hall, please leave space (roughly two chairs) between families to help maintain social distancing. In the Sanctuary, please sit at opposite ends of the pew to help maintain social distancing.
Sunday at 9:00am
Williams Memorial UMC
4000 Moores Lane
Texarkana Texas, 75503